Lightship Elbe 1 in the port of Cuxhaven in March 2002.
To this time the old Osteriff beacon stood at the other side of the street by the entrance to the WSA Cuxhaven.
Now the lightship has it's place near the lighthouse "Alte Liebe" and can be visited.
The lightship Elbe 1 (also called "Bürgermeister Oswald") is visible at its place near the lighthouse "Alte Liebe" in September 2017.
On the picture above the lightship turned back to its place from a trip in June 2016 in the evening light.
The picture below is from June 2013. The lightship turned back from a trip to Helgoland.
(worked from 1816 till 1988)