Lighthouse Calais in May 2004. The tower was renovated in 1992 and became enamelled bricks.
If the tower is open in summer (unfortunately not in May) 271 steps bring the visitors to the top.
(works since Oktober 15th 1848, electrified 1883,
height of building 53 m, height of fire 59 m,
range of light 23 sm,
characteristic [Fl(4) W 15s] four flashes every 15 seconds,
int. No.: A 1144)
coordinates (GPS) : 50°57'43.1''N - 01°51'15.4''E