Lighthouse Alfanzina in February 2008. The surrounded buildings of the lighthousekeepers were built only in 1952.
(Works since December 1st, 1920, 1984 automated,
height of building 23 m, height of fire 63 m,
range of light white 29 sm,
characteristic [Fl (2) W 15s] two flashes every fifteen seconds,
int. No.: D 2192)
[ 0.2s - (3.6s) - 0.2s - (11s) ]
coordinates (GPS): 37°05'14.3''N - 08°26'33.3''W
There are karst holes in the surroundings on both sides of the tower. They are approx. 40 meter deep up to the sea-level.
One can hear the surf of the undermined rocks.