Lighthouse Ustka in May 2008, the most easterly of this journey. It is situated at the Eastern side of
the mouth of the river Słupia. This lighthouse can be visited too.
At first the church tower of the village took over the function of a see mark. From 1871 at night an oil lamp with
red light was pulled up at a mast of the pilot station.
In 1892 the current lighthouse with the pilot station was built of red face-bricks in Prussian style.
(works since 1892, height of building 21.5 m, height of fire 22.2 m,
range of light white 18 sm,
characteristic [Oc W 6s] one occultation every six seconds,
int. No.: C 2930)
coordinates (GPS): 54°35'16.6''N - 16°51'16.2''E