Lighthouse Gammel Pøl in August 2001. The iron tower on the Danish island Als
was built by the firm Pintsch in Fürstenwalde in 1905.
Als and Nordschleswig (zone 1) became Danish after a referendum on
February 10th 1920 (75431 to 25329 voices). The referendum was based on the
convention of Versaille (art. 109 - 114).
(works since 1906,
height of tower 11 m, height of fire 20 m,
range of light
white 11 sm - red 8 sm - green 8 sm,
characteristic [Oc (3) WRG 15s] three occultations
every fifteen seconds, int. No.: C 1100)
[ (2s) - 2s - (2s) - 2s - (2s) - 5s ]