Lighthouse "Alte Liebe" in Cuxhaven in March 2002,
also called "Hamburger Leuchtturm". Winding stairs are leading
to the top of the tower, over four floors and 104 steps.
The walls of the tower have a thickness of about one metre.
In 1934 the outside stones were replaced. At the picture below
the monument of mine-sweepers is visible to the right.
(leading and cross light,
worked from 1805 till 2001 - from 1913 electrified,
height of building 23 m, height of fire 24 m,
range of light
white 8 sm - red 6 sm,
characteristic [F WR]
continuous light, int. No.: B 1360)
Lighthouse "Alte Liebe", seen from the ferry MS Flipper
to Neuwerk. In the foreground the historical indicator for