Lighthouse Roneklint in April 2001, near the town Præstø, in the north
of a small peninsula. The wooden tower marks together with the rear light the entrance to the Præstø Fjord.
It stands on a redoubt, a relict of the so called English wars between 1807
and 1814. The leading lights work only from April, 15th, to November, 15th. In August
2003 they were permanently withdrawn.
(front light, worked from 1894 till August 2003,
height of tower 4 m, height of fire 5 m,
range of light 7 sm,
characteristic [Iso W 2s]
one second light - one second dark,
int. No.: C 2122)