Old lighthouse Altenbruch in March 2002, mostly called "Dicke Berta".
In this tower, complete made of steel, was in the third floor the lantern room,
in the second the living room and in the first the engine room. In the ground floor
was place for gas and storage. Below it was the cellar for water.
At the picture below the new rear light Altenbruch is visible
in the background.
(direction and cross light,
worked from November 25th 1897 till March 1st 1983,
height of building 13 m, height of fire 14 m,
range of light white 14 sm)