Leading light Frederiksholm in September 2003. The little house of wood is one of the smallest lights,
but there are two leading lights in it. One for the northern harbour and one for the southern.
Both parts of the harbour are separated through the bridge, which connects the island of Christiansø
(lighthouse) with the island of Frederiksø.
(leading light, works since 1912,
height of building 4 m, height of fire 7 m,
range of light white 7 sm - red 4 sm - green 4 sm,
characteristic [Iso WRG 4s] two seconds light - two seconds dark,
int. No.: C 2558)
coordinates (GPS) : 55°19'15.0''N - 15°11'06.7''E